Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Yummy!

One of my favorite things in the entire world is the 2+ Pottery Barn catalogs that arrive in my lovely mailbox every month. I literally stockpile them all on my desk and save them for a rainy day when I need some inspiration :) Then--once that inevitable day arrives--I will sit and flip through them for HOURS.

Today my fascination has turned to my studio. Right now I'm working with a bunch of mismatched items that we have collected over the past 8 years---but I'm really ready for a nice new fresh look :) Then---today......I found it :)

My lovely eyes have fallen in love with this:



Of course I want EVERY piece including the giant shelf, dry erase board and the red phone, DUH! {We can nix the rug!}

Am I am the only crazy lady that looks through all of these catalogs?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

No maam. I love me some PB catalogs :)

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmmm....I am equally as obssesed. If I could decorate my entire house with PB I would- but honestly who can afford that! One day maybe...................:-)

Dawn said...

That is a cool setup! I need something like that to happen in my extra room.