Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

{ 30 Days of Blogging} COMPLETE :)



So I completely missed it, but yesterday was the last day of {30 days of continuous blogging }! When I started this project, I thought this was going to be really difficult to come up with so many topics---not to mention how much work it would be---but I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to get started and how much I really enjoyed the daily updates :) So above is a small {or not so small} collage I put together to commemorate my {30 days of continuous blogging}, I really hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

Over the past few weeks I have received numerous emails from friends, family & clients of support and encouraging me to keep up the blogs. With this in mind....I have decided to keep up the daily blogging!!!! I am not putting a time frame on it this time, but I can tell you will have a daily update way more often than not.

In a related story: Wedding season kicks off in FULL gear starting next month and the posts are going to get more and more exciting! We will have engagement sessions, bridal portraits, {Get Glam!} sessions, weddings, seniors, newborn, families and SO MUCH MORE! Keep checking back for all of the fun updates and some really awesome Sneak Peeks!

I hope you had a great weekend! xoxo Dana

No comments: