Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

{Weekday Updates}

Ohh..what an interesting week. Today's blog was suppose to be Andy & Meg's engagement session, but some things came up last weekend and we have rescheduled for this Friday. I'm going to head up to DC/Georgetown Friday morning and I could not be more excited about all of the fun ideas I have cooked up :) I checked the weather on Monday---and it said 40 degrees and raining---YUCK----but I just checked again and now it says 60 degrees and sunny----YAY!

On another note, demo on our master bathroom began today! We are having the floors pulled up, some electrical work and we are updating all of our 'standard grade' fixtures to beautiful updated ones that will match our house much better. Then we are having them put in new beautiful tile flooring, new mirrors & lights, then painted to the perfect shade of Restoration Hardware blue :) How soothing...SIKE

When we met with our contractor I had NO idea how much of a mess this would all make. Don't get me wrong----I think Kevin is amazing....but, our master bedroom area is a disaster---and after all of this organizing that I have been up to lately....I really just want to go into my room and organize all of their equipment! How can guys been so messy?!

I feel like this is what my bathroom looks like at the moment:

(DISCLAIMER---THIS IS NOT MY BATHROOM---I can already hear my mother calling me....)


haha, the actual sight is much better--it is just really hard to see your home in shambles :/. Before/After pictures to come this weekend :)

Also, after my huge rant about The Bachelor last night---I totally watched the follow up tonight.... I am so disappointed in myself. If Jason does not walk down the aisle with Molly, I am seriously going to lose it. On a lighter note I am really excited about Jillian being the next Bachelorette. ABC really knows how to suck us in.... and I plan to only watch the last episode next season.



Ok--I'm off to bed....Loud construction begins at 8am---ekk!

No comments: