Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor!



So I’m sitting here with my favorite ladies watching the THREE HOUR season finale of The Bachelor! I don’t normally get hooked on all of this drama----but this season was exceptionally good :) My favorite girl was Jillian but she was booted last week. I hope she becomes the next Bachelorette!

So here are some play by plays I have from the episode. I’m trying to keep

So far- WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE SUPER WHITE BLEACHED TEETH? I'm not sure why it is bothering me so much---but they need to tone it down just a little.

I think the whole interaction with Ty is super fake. It actually makes me uncomfortable.

HOLY CRAP--- DeAnna….come-on girl. You broke his heart last season…now you show up the day before the rose ceremony and want him to take you back. Are we kidding? Cute lip-gloss though :) ...Not to mention I waited all season for you to come back and you were only there for like 2 minutes. Boo.

Awww Snap---the girls are getting dressed. The ring is picked {beautiful!} and they are getting dressed…YAY! They are riding in the car---how freaking emotional!

Molly gets out of the car. Cute dress, but I don’t think it really fits. I think you need something less formal I’m pretty sure he is going to break her heart. Yup, he dumped her. I’m pretty sure they end up together though--- This is just my prediction. Oh crap, Molly just gave him the STINK EYE….aw crap!

It’s the moment we have all been waiting for…..

Melissa arrives.

Can we discuss how Melissa always runs up and wraps her legs around Jason---do you think that she will do it in the formal dress?

These girls need a stylist---not feeling the dresses.

Jason proposes to Melissa. Out comes Ty. Everyone jumps in the pool.

Interesting proposal---- I’m still feeling a little uncomfortable. I think there is a big twist coming… we shall see.

AFTER THE FINAL ROSE----

Ut oh, things are getting interesting. Jason says that things have been CRAZY. He says Melissa is sweet and nice. He has said that the chemistry is gone---and that he…

CAN”T STOP THINKING ABOUT MOLLLYYYYYYY! WOW!

Does Molly take him back? Humiliated on TV and then you take him back?

HOLY CRAP---Chris just asked Jason if he has told Molly this---and he said NO! OMG, so first you break her heart, then you don’t talk to her for 3 months, then you bring her back on TV to tell her that you made a mistake and that you want her back?

This should be interesting….

So, now Melissa is getting dumped on national television---classy.

Melissa comes out…she seems TICKED. Please note, she is not wearing her ring….or even looking at him. Jason is rambling….rambling…rambling…..Jason…I think you should stop talking…just shoot it straight.

Now Jason drops the bomb and tells her that he’s digging Molly.

Now Melissa is talking in third person? Odd turn of events.

Melissa (in 1st person) just called him a bastard. YOU GO GIRL! She just returned the ring to Jason. He doesn’t even look upset.

Maybe he isn’t meant to be married? Maybe he’s the problem? I mean, all along I’ve been feeling bad for this poor man who just has crappy luck with women, but he is really not good with the ladies. I think his ex-wife is getting a good laugh out of this. She’s looked like the total loser for the past two years---now I’m not so sure about her.

We are back from commercial. Jason + Chris + Melissa are still on stage and Chris makes the announcement that we are bringing on Molly to see if there is a chance for them to work things out. Melissa and Jason have a moment to say goodbye. She says LEAVE ME ALONE, DON'T CALL, DON'T TEXT…and then she gets into the limo. I mean, what else do you say?

Camera in the limo---come on ABC---hasn’t she been through enough?

Lots of blabbing---we have heard it all before. How much you wanna bet that she's the next Bachelorette?

Omg, Jason, please stop crying. PPPPLLLEASE.

Next up, Molly comes out (alone). I wonder how she will take all of this news. I wonder if she has tamed down the eye shadow. 25 minutes left….this must get good.

She looks light Aubrey O’day. Eye shadow is better. Yay Molly!

Now we see the 2 minute reel of their relationship. Since she doesn’t know that he is still in love with her —that has to be AWKWARD!!!

How come they never have tissues?

Molly says she still loves Jason and that he hopes every night that he still wants her. She still has questions for him though----

Now Jason comes back--- he’s super happy to see her. Obvi.

Molly drills Jason—bla bla bla, all of it is pretty irreverent because we all know what is about to happen.

Jason tells Molly that he just dumped Melissa b/c he's been thinking about her--- Molly looks like shes going to vomit—or punch someone.

Molly is speechless. She doesn’t look impressed. Jason keeps talking and it just gets worse and worse. I think he talks too much.

Molly agrees to try things again with Jason----what a joke. They kiss. I can’t believe I wasted 3 hours of my life.

Finally, ABC just announced that tomorrow night there will be a 1 hr episode of PART 2 of after the rose ceremony. Are we kidding?




I decided that after tonight I am no longer watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette. This show has gotten out of control and they need to take a few seasons off {Unless Jillian wants to come back, of course!}. How did everyone else feel about the episode?

Happy Tuesday!
Dana

ps: we start demo on our master bathroom today---Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! You and the ladies know what you are talking about! Such an honest review! This show has run its course, this was the CRAZIEST season yet!

Michelle Hrudowsky said...

Did you watch the women tell all episode? Chris asked Jillian if she would consider being the next Bachelorette. I wanted Jillian to be the chosen one too. I agree that it is getting too crazy and almost not worth watching, but I can't help myself to see how retarded girls can get over a guy...