Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updates :)

Hello Everyone :)

Happy Friday!!!

I wanted to make sure that I kept up the blog for today; however, Andy & Meg's pictures were so much fun and I really wanted to keep them towards the top for a few more hours. This afternoon's blog is super long---so make sure to check back :)

On a slightly more random note---I think I am allergic to BBQ sauce. Kind of random update, but Scott & I had barbecue chicken for dinner last night and I am pretty sure I had a really bad reaction to it. When I got up this morning my fingers/ankles were so swollen I had to remove my rings and take a Benadryl. I have never really had an allergic reaction before...so I thought that I would take this medicine and the swelling would go down---but it knocked me out for a solid 5 hours---CRAZY.

Other than that---it has been pretty quiet here at the Duncan house :) See you in a few hours!

xoxo
Dana

No comments: