Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sarah & Scott {Sneak Peek}

A few weeks ago I met Sarah & Scott at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens for their engagement session :) We had such a cold weekend----but they were such troopers! Sarah & Scott are getting married in April and I can't wait for their big day!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day---I can't wait!

Dana :)






















Have a super Monday :)

1 comment:

Aliya said...

Dana, I've been following your blog for some time now (I'm good friends with Sarah Fannick & Nick Ireland -- LOVED their engagement pics), and I just have to say that your photos are amazing! I love all your engagement sessions especially... I feel like I personally know all your subjects, haha! :)