Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mac Book/iMac




So I have decided that it is time for me to switch all of my computers to Macs. I am super excited because I think it is going to make my life SO much easier, but I am a little nervous about the conversion process. For those who have switched from PC's to Mac's---what was the most difficult part of the process for you? Are there any options/accessories that you can't live without now?

If there are any hardcore Mac users out there---shoot me a message...I would LOOOVE to be able to pick your brain!

xoxo
Dana


2 comments:

Noah, Whitney, Izabel and Tanner Ketchledge said...

I'm certainly not hardcore but I love my mac and I will never buy a PC again. Great choice!!!

bec-uhh said...

I'm hardcore. I love my Mac. Found your blog through Brittany's facebook status!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!