Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

{Product Spotlight}

I am going to start a new section of my blog that features all of the fantastic products that our studio offers. This week we are featuring our beautiful canvas wraps.

Canvas wraps are one of the most popular new additions to the photography world...and I LOOOVE them! I have started recreating all of my framed pictures in my house and it is just amazing to see how much of a difference they make. One of the biggest benefits I have started to notice that pictures really POP when they are on the canvas---and the bigger, the better.

With the canvas wraps your portrait will be printed on to museum quality canvas and had stretched onto a custom built, 1.5" thick wood frame. The image will be gallery-wrapped, continuing around the sides of the frame for a beautiful print, ready to hang on your wall. No additional framing is needed. Your print is made with the highest quality archival inks that will never fade or discolor. Each print is sprayed with a UV coating for added protection and glossy finish.

One of the other great things about the print lab that I work with is that they can create any size you desire from 6"x6" to 60"x100"! Isn't that amazing? I mean, if you have a really unique wall that won't fit a 'normal' sized print---then you could order an 18"x39"...or a 12"x90"!

Below are two canvases that I created this summer :) If you look closely you can see how the canvas is wrapped around the frame--- isn't it great that the image continues around the side? Just for reference...the canvas on the left is a 16x20 and the one on the right is an 11x14.




Canvases can be purchased with any portrait session and will be 15% off through March 6th. Email danaduncanphotography@gmail.com if you are interested!

Dana :)

No comments: