Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Monday, February 16, 2009

{Happy Birthday Scott :) }

I want to start this blog off by saying I cannot believe that it has been 2 weeks since my last blog! Since updating Shane + Kim + Trevor we had a big ski trip and I came back with the flu :( All of my friends know that I am deathly afraid of needles {my mother had to bribe me to get my college shots---the ladies at the doctors office said I was scaring the kids :( } but I swear I am getting the flu shot next year. I have had the flu twice the season---and I'm not playing around next year. If you have emailed/facebook'd/called me without response in the past week---shoot me a message...I was on all sorts of NyQuil and I think I might have talked to some people that I don't remember :(

On a much brighter note....


Yesterday was my wonderful husband's 25th birthday :) We had such a wonderful day together! We starting off the day by sleeping in until 11am---that is our kind of day! Then we met Jason, Jannah & Makenzie for a family photo shoot {It totally snowed during the session---how cool is that?}...then we headed over to the mall for lunch at CPK and a little shopping. After we were tuckered out from shopping, we headed home, snuggled on our couch at watched last nights episode of Big Love. {for those of you that watch the show---I'm REALLY starting to get ticked with Nikki--ugh!} Then finally we headed over to my inlaws for a wonderful dinner :)


We have a lot going on in the studio this week----plus a fun announcement tomorrow :)

Happy Birthday Scotty----Love you :)


No comments: