Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Opps :)

So I went out to dinner tonight and I got a flat tire :( I'm not sure I'll be home by midnight for today's blog post----but it will be posted before everyone goes to work :(

On a more positive note---My friend Brittany watched our copy of Twilight tonight and shes hooked :) She told me that she refused to read the books and she just doesn't understand why we love Edward so much. This past week I convinced her just to read a few pages of the first book---and today she finished the second book. I am so glad that people are finally starting to understand the obsession.

See you in a little bit!

xoxo
Dana

No comments: