Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

.....I want candy.........No, really.



As of today it has been 1 month and 4 days since I have had any sweets/desserts/yummy stuff. Scott and I gave up sweets 11 months before our wedding because we have no self-control and we would both eat ridiculous amounts of sweets...I mean, we seriously could consume a ridiculous amount of candy. We did so great for 11 solid months....then on our wedding day we managed to devour tons of wedding cake and we ate SO many sweets on our honeymoon!


After the holidays I decided that it might be a good idea to give it a try again---
The past month really hasn't been too hard---I've definitely wanted dessert here in there, but I am holding strong! Scott had to re-start his days {he is now on day 2} because his mother made his favorite birthday dessert and he ate the whole pan...


Anyway....My goal is to make it ONE FULL YEAR without the good stuff. See everyone at Cinnabon on January 16, 2010!


xoxo~Dana

1 comment:

Holden's said...

I love it Dana...I guess I should try that and maybe I would be seeing better results from going to the gym...THANK YOU for your post...I have yet been motivated again, I will start on Monday =)