Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Monday, April 6, 2009

{Wedding Fun!}

One of my favorite things about being a Wedding Photographer and is that it gives me an excuse to blog-stalk! Every morning I get into my office {just down the hall from my bedroom :) } and start my daily routine of internet surfing/emails/editing/phone calls. Blog stalking is usually first in line---and I just love the progression of how I get from one blog to another and all the interesting things I find.

Today I got a HOT TIP from one of my best friends, Angela. She told me about this girl that she went to high school with and this super funny wedding video they made to inform their friends/family about who was going to be in their wedding party. I think I've watched this video about 6 times today and I am sure that I will see them on the Today show any day now--- These two are super funny and I love how creative they are!

Hope you guys enjoy it too :)

xoxo- dana
ps- I have disabled the music for the next 24 hrs so you can easily view the video. I know that 5+ minutes seems long---but I promise you it is worth it!


Wedding Party Video from Jared Knight on Vimeo.

No comments: