Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

{Happy Easter!}

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter :) Scott & I spent a majority of the day priming/painting/prepping our master bathroom for the final steps of the demo process :) I also managed to take a nice nap and get some work done around the house. I love the spring :)

On a lighter note-- I wanted to share some pictures that I took the other day when Jacob was in town. One of our main adventures that day was getting Jacob downtown for a midday session , but keep him awake long enough to get home before he fell asleep for his nap. After the session we noticed that he was dozing off in the car--- so we made a pit stop to McDonald's and got him some ice cream! There is nothing better than giving your nephew ice cream and then taking him back home :)

Here are few of my favorites from our session . I am particularly fond of the one with Jacob in his Easter basket :) Although it took many tries; as you might imagine, he did not like having his legs folded inside the basket :)



























I love the picture on the right--- Jacob did not like that I was following behind, so he kept motioning me to hurry up! What a sweetheart :)

He is getting so big! I cannot believe that he will be 2 next month!!!

2 comments:

Holden's said...

What a cutie...I can't believe how big he has gotten! I love the Easter basket picture adorable.

angela.gainer said...

he is such a little cutie! i love all the pictures!!!