Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Many Faces of Donovan

Here are some great pictures of Donovan from a recent family session. Donovan and his mom Kelley met my in Norfolk last week and we had such a great time! He was such a ham the whole shoot and it was so much fun capturing all of his funny faces. Donovan took control of the session about half way through, deciding where to take the pictures and how he would pose for them {I have to say they are some of the best shots from the session :) }

Thanks for an amazing session guys!

No comments: