Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Friday, August 22, 2008

Want to see some ugly cakes?!

So every now and then my mother, Lynne, sends me to the funniest websites that just make me laugh like crazy!!! Last night we went over to their house for dinner and she made me go to this site, Cake Wrecks. We must have spent at least a half of an hour scrolling through some of the most ridiculous cakes that I have ever seen! Below are a couple our favorites :) Happy Friday!

How could you not just laugh if this arrived on your wedding day----or should I say Weeding day :)


Who in their right might thinks, "I am such an attention wh*re, lets make our wedding cake a shrine to ME and then we will cut into it with a giant knife"
I think she finally realized how silly this was right when someone decided to take this picture!

This one just has to make you laugh. I am sure this cake decorator was thinking...."Don't spell it wrong, don't spell it wrong," and did not even notice what they were writing :)

No comments: