Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

{Sunday Snapshot} Jake the Snake

Hello Everyone :)

This past weekend was super busy! On Thursday evening Scott & I went to see the Dave Matthews concert {pictures & video soon}, Friday we sat out at the pool all day, Friday night we had guests over & Ashley R came to town to visit, Saturday morning I spent the day at the spa with my mother & sister, Saturday evening we went out to dinner to celebrate my parents 30th wedding anniversary, and then Sunday we spent the day at Water Country USA. I am on my way to a shoot now, but it has been such a great weekend catching up with friends :)

I noticed earlier this week that Jacob has not been on the blog in quite some time---so here he is :) This picture is from our family shoot and Jacob was SO much fun! Now that he has been walking for a couple of months he has started running everywhere!!! His favorite game is to have you chase him and he thinks it is the funniest thing in the world! Jacob is also one of the cleanest kids I have ever met. He insists on putting all of his toys up, putting his milk in the fridge & he even knows how to throw away his diaper!!!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Next Sunday's snapshot is going to be very exciting----BIG NEWS :)

No comments: