Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Dana Duncan Photography!


What an amazing year it has been :) Dana Duncan Photography is celebrating our first birthday & I could not be more thankful to all of my friends, family & clients! It has been such an amazing year and I cannot wait to see what the next year will bring.

As you can see there have been many changes this past week. First, Nikki over at ExpressiveStyleGraphics has given the blog a nice little facelift. You will start to notice that pictures will be much larger & the overall feel is much less cluttered. Also, you will notice links below the header that will take you directly to the website or allow you to email the studio. All of the items that were originally located on the right hand side will now be located at the bottom of the blog {music, archives, email}.

Also, if you head over to the wesbite {danaduncanphotography.com} you will notice the new "proofing" website :) Once you enter the actual website, select the 'proofing' tab and you can check out some new sessions {enter password bruin01}

I also want to give a special 'thanks' to my husband, Scott, who has be absolutley AMAZING throughout this entire process. He handles so much stuff behind the scene and I would not be able to do this without him :) A couple of months ago he gave himself the title VP of Sales & Marketing {nice, huh?} so I'm not really sure that I can promote him at this point. Scott....keep up the hardwork, there is always next year ;)

Keep checking back over the next few days....I have more birthday pictures, 7 sessions to blog {sorry for the delay, I was waiting for the new 'photo' blog to arrive!}, information on Christmas Card sessions, and a Fall 2008 special.

xoxo, dana


***UPDATE*** Scott approached me today regarding his lack of a promotion and suggested the following titles, "President" "Senior Vice President of Operations", or "Custodial Engineer"---because that is how he feels about not getting a promotion.

1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Happy Business Birthday Dana! Im so glad I have been able to work with you again, and hope we get to work together again in the future! :) YOU ROCK!!