Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

sneak peek of Miss Makenzie Rhys :)

Last weekend I met one of my college sorority sisters, Jannah, and her daughter, Makenzie Rhys, at Mt. Trashmore to take some pictures. Makenzie has to be one of the most well behaved toddlers I have ever met & I hope Scott & I are lucky enough to have a such a great kid!

We started shooting on the playground and Makenzie quickly showed us where she wanted to have her pictures taken :) We let her direct most of the session and I think she did a great job :) I may even have to bring her along more often!

Jannah, It was so great catching up with you! I hope you enjoy the sneak peek :)

xoxo~Dana


Miss Makenzie Rhys
Makenzie fell in LOVE with this blanket! I am not sure what it was made out of, but I'll make sure to keep it around when we have kids ;)


Check back later in the week for more pictures :)

No comments: