Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meet the new face of "Little Ones"

Last weekend I had the pleasure of grabbing some pictures of Miss Haley Mae. Haley's parents are good friends of our family and their first born could not be any more adorable :) On top of Haley being one of the sweetest newborns I've ever met, her parents have an adorable dog named Chewy and an AMAZING home. I was totally inspired by their decorating and immediately started reevaluating things when I got home!

Here is the first image I grabbed from the camera.... I couldn't resist giving you guys a sneak peak!



Make sure to check back tomorrow for more teasers from this session!

xoxo
Dana

No comments: