Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What to get Jake?


Jacob's first birthday is right around the corner....and I have NO idea what to get for him! I can think of a ton of things we could get---but they are all too practical and I want to get him something FUN! Right now, some of his favorite things are: Riding on my parents golf cart, "High Fives", anything electronic (including, but not limited to: cell phones, home phones, remotes, and laptops!). I thought about getting him a drum set, but Sarah & Dan quickly told me that they would return in to the Duncan house right away---Plus, I need to save that for like the 3rd birthday when the noise level will be fully utilized.
So I need your help---Please leave suggestions on what to get a very active 1 year old!
Thanks
~Dana
Below are a few pictures of Jake's room--- You can see now why I can't think of anything to get him ;-)


No comments: