Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 6 Months!

Happy 6 Months Mr. & Mrs. Lynnes!!

Congrats on six wonderful months of marriage---I hope you guys are having a blast!!

Kenny & Elizabeth were married December 28th 2007 at the Williamsburg Winery in Williamsburg, Virginia. They started the day out at this beautiful bed and breakfast and then headed over the winery for the ceremony and reception. Kenny and Liz did not miss a single detail when planning the big day---the venue was beautiful, the decorations were amazing and you could just tell that these two love each other!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day....I had a great time!



No comments: