Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Monday, June 22, 2009

{Sneak Peek} Elizabeth & Matt

A few weeks ago I met Elizabeth & Matt in Charlottesville for an amazing engagement session :) Elizabeth & Matt are getting married in July and I had such a great time on this shoot that I cannot wait until their wedding!

One of the other things that was cool about this shoot is that Charlottesville is the old stomping grounds of one of my favorites bands, the Dave Matthews Band. I just walked around imagining Dave in his younger days playing all the local venues and wondering if his lyrics were as crazy back then as they are now...

Thank you so much for the wonderful tour of Charlottesville and the opportunity to be a part of your special day!