Hi! My name is Dana Duncan and welcome to my blog! I am the owner of Dana Duncan Photography here in Hampton Roads, Virginia and I specialize in weddings and a variety of portrait types; bridals, engagements, children, newborns, high school seniors, and "Get Glam!" Go over and check out my website at www.DanaDuncanPhotography.com for more information and samples of my work. This is where I post my most recent work and all of my "sneak peeks" for each session, and try to keep things fun! Hope you enjoy my blog.
xoxo Dana :)

Monday, September 15, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting :)

Last weekend my sister & brother-in-law headed to Blacksburg to watch the Virginia Tech game. Jacob was going to stay with Grandma & Grandad all weekend but since Scott and I had Friday off we thought it would a great time to have some Aunt/Uncle bonding time {Plus, it served as a great form of birth control :) }
We picked Jake up at a bright-and-early 9am and headed to get Uncle Scott's hair cut. Jake was such a ham and was showing everyone his new tricks! He was imitating animal sounds, pointing out his eyes, nose, tummy and ears and saying, "Ut Oh!". Also, now that Jacob is practically running he thinks it is SO funny to run away from Scott. He laughts SO loud---You can't help but laugh with him!
Here are a couple of pictures from the park-- Jacob Tyler Rabin-- 16 months.

This was after about 10 minutes!




This was Jacob letting me know that he was done playing with his toys and now he wanted to spit at Aunt Dana.

This was after about----- ONE hour.


Jacob was asking for a "Cookie" {Coo Coo}




:) How freaking adorable!






Running away from Uncle Scott






He gives me a little heart attack EVERYTIME he does this :)

No comments: